Interactive French Course
Level A1 (Beginner)
France e-Learning Editions offers you
a series of modules to develop your
listening & speaking skills in French.
● Each module comprises 30 oral and auto-corrective exercises in the form of « Questions / Answers » (around 550).
► It corresponds to ± 12 hours of intensive training.
Preparation for the DELF
● Modules 1 to 4 ("First Meeting") help you, particularly, to prepare for the DELF A1/A2 "interview" (Diplôme Élémentaire de Langue Française).
A well-tried method
● Engage in a "micro-dialog" in French with your computer, your tablet or your smartphone!
► Listen to a question, answer according to the model and check.
● These micro-dialogs will enable you to understand a French speaker, and to answer using - on a systematic way - the useful grammatical structures and vocabulary.
► You will improve your pronunciation with a native speaker: Some 650 sound bites per module, all with transcriptions!
● You can consult help pages specific to each exercise:
● And a wide range of other help pages:
Interface & translations in 5 languages
● The interface is available in English, German, Swedish, Spanish and Italian.
● All the models, all the explanations and all the vocabulary come with translations in 5 languages.
3 versions to download
from Amazon Store
● An on-line « Android » application for smartphone & tablet.
● An on-line « Kindle Fire » application for smartphone & tablet.
● An off-line « Kindle Fire » application for smartphone & tablet.
► Tap here to see our modules
on Amazon Store.
1 version to download
from Google Play Store
● An on-line application for smartphone & tablet.
on Google Play Store.
● MODULE 1: Name, age, birthdate, family situation, children, profession, phone number.
● MODULE 2: Nationality, country, language, city, address.
● MODULE 3: Physical appearance, colour of eyes & hair, weight & height, character, feelings & health, education.
● MODULE 4: Favourite food, meals, music, sports & holidays.
► Tap here to see the contents of the modules.
You can try a free sample of 3 exercises:
● On-line, from this website.
● Or by downloading the demo apps
from the Stores.
► Tap here to see the available demos.
Copyright © 2019 - France e-Learning Editions
on Google Play